Refillable mugs

dumbo33

Mouseketeer
Kay, I know there is a forum on refillable mugs but I wasn't sure where this question would be more appropriate. Would it be reasonable foe disney to give DVC owners refillable mugs for the length of their ownership? Since a lot of perks have dwindled, I thought this would be a nice gesture.

Who would pay for it? As much as we'd like to pin it all on pixie dust and fairies, the Mouse works on cold hard cash. DVC does not sell the refillable mugs. They are sold by a different part of the company. I'd rather my dues go towards a couple more housekeepers so they could spend more time deep cleaning rooms... but that's just me...

Oh I can certainly agree on having a clean room on check in being important instead of having to have mouse keeping up a couple times

The reality is Disney gives DVC owners very little and when they do it usually doesn't cost them a thing. The AP discount is nice, doesn't cost Disney any money and it causes owners to vacation 2 times in a 12 month period instead of 1. That increases food and merchandise sales and sometimes a direct point add-on "we need more points because we ran out".

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter