Refillable Mugs

gsilva52

Earning My Ears
What is the story on refillable mugs? Do you buy a Disney mug and get free refills??? for the season??? Lifetime??? where - at the parks or at the hotels or at the restaurants or all of the above? ::MinnieMo

gsilva52 said:
What is the story on refillable mugs? Do you buy a Disney mug and get free refills??? for the season??? Lifetime??? where - at the parks or at the hotels or at the restaurants or all of the above? ::MinnieMo

You do indeed get free refills. The schtick is you are only supposed to get these refills during the course of your stay. However they have no way of knowing how long you have been there or if it is a your 2nd time back that year. The one thing to watch is they change the mug style now and then, so if you come back with an old mug you will not get the refills anymore.

The refills are only available at (or near anyhow) your home resort. It is different at each resort. For instance at Port Orleans you refill in the big food court on property. At the Polynesian, its the little snack shop at the bottom of the main building. At the Boardwalk Resort, you can refill at the Bakery and the fast food joint right next to it on the Boardwalk. At the Beach Club, you refill at Beaches and Cream. At the Contemporary you refill at the Food and Fun Center. You cannot refill in the parks, or at other resorts other than where you bought the mug.

It's a good deal if you are staying for awhile, and like to have a morning coffee, afternoon softdrink, or whatever regularly. If not, it probably is not worthwhile.

I have a mug question for my Aunt. They are planning on eating breakfast at Whispering Canyon for at least 2 days of their trip and getting the all you can eat platter. She thinks drinks are extra. Could she get her mug (from Roaring Forks) filled up and carry it in with her, or get it filled up at her breakfast? It she is trying to decide whether to buy a mug or not. :drinking1

She won't be able to get refills at Whispering Canyon, though I suppose there is nothing stopping her from refilling beforehand and bringing it with her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter