Refund on DIne Plan

CruznLexi

DIS Veteran
Quick question. Heading down in less than 2 weeks my friend and I are staying at BLT for 1 night before our conference starts. Problem is now our good friend is taking us to The Yachtsman for diner. Have already paid for dine plan. Can I move it to my Oct vacation? Or can I get a refund? I hate to use for breakfast. What to do?

You can add/remove a dining plan up to 2 days prior to your check-in date. If you remove it, they will refund your money.

Quick question. Heading down in less than 2 weeks my friend and I are staying at BLT for 1 night before our conference starts. Problem is now our good friend is taking us to The Yachtsman for diner. Have already paid for dine plan. Can I move it to my Oct vacation? Or can I get a refund? I hate to use for breakfast. What to do?
You could use it for any meal the day of arrival or the next day. Depending on the time of arrival, you may be able to use it for lunch and breakfast, etc. If you're only there in time for dinner and leaving early, I'd just cancel it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter