? regarding Loews Card

D

debbie655

I made my reservation for Royal Pacific Resort thru the Universal toll free number getting the $109 Entertainment rate. I then found out about the Loews Card and applied for that online. My question is how do I go about getting the "perks" associated with this card or can I? Did I have to reserve thru Loews or can I show my card on check in or what? I would greatly appreciate any information, thanks.

I also got my Loews card after I made my reservations at HRH. When I showed by card at check-in, they gave me a free upgrade from a standard pool view to a deluxe pool view, and a welcome gift, so it is possible to get the perks just by showing your card at check-in. Other people have had problems getting the perks just by showing their card at check-in, especially if you got the room at a discounted rate, so you might want to call ahead and let the hotel know you are a Loews First member before you get there. :cool:

I guess I'll just try showing my card at check in -- hopefully I will get it in time. I applied for it online and it seems like such a long time ago, not sure though since I didn't write down the date.

I am also a Loews member who got my card after my reservation. The first time I stayed at HRH in Aug. 2001 I got my Entertainment rate and when I checked in I mentioned I was a Loews member, the clerk said "Yes, I have that here but since I had the Entertainment rate I couldn't get any perk!:( The second time I went (the week before Xmas, 2001) I had made my reservation thru Loews and got the member rate and got my basket of fruit, which btw lasted the 3 days we were there! But, I have seen posts that say they had the Entertainment rate and got the perks also so I guess its how informed the desk clerk is. But at the HRH even the standard rooms were beautiful so it didn't matter much to me what the view was even though even the gardenview was lovely! Good luck! Have a good trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter