Regarding me and swaps - Update post 22

Update:
Grandma passed away last night at 8 pm. Mom is taking it hard but she did spend all of last week with her mom so that was a big help.
No plans as of yet, we have to wait on the funeral home. They are really popular so we have to wait for a slot to be available.
I'm guessing we will go down this weekend.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I know my mom appreciates it.

If anyone would like to send her a card PM me and I'll give you the address.

Thanks again

So sorry for your loss:sad1::grouphug: here's hoping you can remember the good times you shared.

Buffy, I'm so sorry for you loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :hug:

I am so sorry Buffy :hug: please know my thoughts and prayers are with you all :hug:

As I told you last night when we were talking.. I am so sorry for your loss... Keep me posted and I am sending mom as well as you a card out yet today. I'll just send the card to your house... :)

Tell mom that I am thinking of her and send lots of hug and love.. Give the my kidlets an extra squeeze today for me!

Buffy, I am so sorry for your family's loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Cassey

So sorry for your loss. I will be keeping all of your family and especially your mom in my prayers.

Rebecca

Thanks for the well wishes everyone I know mom appreciates it, so do I.
Right now it looks like we will leave for Jersey on Sunday, the memorial and luncheon will be Monday and we will come home Tuesday.
I opted to let the kids stay home from school Wednesday since it's a half day because of vacation.
DS15 will probably go to school but I told him I would tell the teachers that he won't be there just in case.

Dear Buffy - you have always provided the verbal support I needed in times like these- please know that I am here if you need anything. You and the Blinks are in my prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter