**Regional Cookbook Sent/Received**.....COMPLETED!!

I got my package today from Heather, Disneywalle, and in it were 2 cookbooks! One is a local cookbook from Clio, Alabama - the BCHS Alumni & Friends cookbook. The other is the Hillbilly Cookbook from Tennessee, but as Heather's note tells me it is a family favorite and has nothing but delicious recipes (and I looked - it does!) So thanks twice for the fantastic package - I have a feeling I'm going to be cooking many of the recipes!

:yay: for another arrival.

I guess Heather has received hers too, so we need to wait for her to check in.
The last one should arrive tomorrow.

I received my package yesterday evening. UPS tried to deliver it Wednesday but our front pasture gate was closed.

A big thank you to Jessica - she sent me two cookbooks from Pennsylvania. Best of the Best Cookbook and Pennsylvania Dutch Cooking - super excited to cook from these. Thank you!!

:woohoo: one more to go! Hopefully today.

Had to share....just got FP+ for SDMT :yay: Excited to see it.

Hello! We had an unexpected trip this weekend, hubby planned a surprise anniversary trip and we left Friday morning. I will let you know when I get home today if there are any goodies at my door. Thanks!!

Received a great book from Erin! It is New Haven Chef's Table. My goal is to make 1 meal a week from it. Thanks!

And that completes this exchange......sorry to see it end after so many years.
Enjoy cooking everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter