Regular ride lines??

Yes, I was there last week and did all standby. There are posts in the here now thread of my wait times.
Had a co-worker go two weeks ago and he has tons of video showing very sparse attendance in the parks, was it the same last week. He said they walked on most rides and rides that were 90+ minutes standby pre pandy were 30 minutes or less now.

Had a co-worker go two weeks ago and he has tons of video showing very sparse attendance in the parks, was it the same last week. He said they walked on most rides and rides that were 90+ minutes standby pre pandy were 30 minutes or less now.
That’s good to know, we are planning on going around this time next year!

Just got back from about a week's stay at Pop.

Sunday through Thursday was lightly attended. Friday and Saturday were insanely crowded.

it was April 15 thru 22nd. Some rides were walk ons, most were under the posted wait times. I did wait 45 min. a couple of times but most were under 30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter