"Relaxed Yet? Dollars"

Melani

"keep moving forward"
Read this on the DVC site.
Has anyone used them?
Are they free?
How long is the offer good for?
Is there an additional min purchase required?

Pick up spa "dollars"

Members and Guests staying at participating Walt Disney World® and Disney Vacation Club® Resorts (see below) may visit Lobby Concierge or Club Level Concierge locations at those resorts to pick up "Relaxed Yet? Dollars."

These "dollars" are valid for a $15 or $50 credit toward the purchase of select massage and spa services at Walt Disney World Resort Spas and Fitness Centers. (Eligible services are printed on the certificate.) Note that Members and Guests visiting a participating spa together must present a certificate for each person receiving spa services, so be sure to pick up the appropriate number of "Relaxed Yet? Dollars" when visiting the Lobby Concierge or Club Level Concierge location. Also note that the certificates aren't valid at the Mandara Spa at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel.

The select resorts participating in the program and distributing the "dollars" are Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge (including Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas), Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts (including Disney's Beach Club Villas), Disney's BoardWalk Inn and Villas, Disney's Contemporary Resort (including Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort), Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Old Key West Resort, Disney's Polynesian Resort, Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa (including the Treehouse Villas at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa) and Disney's Wilderness Lodge (including The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge).

Tip: the "Relaxed Yet? Dollars" can't be combined with other discounts (including your Disney Vacation Club Member discount), so be sure to figure out which offer will benefit you most before paying.

I was planning on getting a massage on my next trip. Can you post a link from the website? I couldn't find it.

I was confused at first when reading the article because it said, You can pick them up at...." So do you pay for them or are they free?

At the end of the article, it says only one discount is available at a time and you need to decide if your DVC spa discount is better.

I'm thinking that you can request for free "spa dollars" and you may either receive a $15.00 or $50.00 certificate.

But is it the luck of the draw which one you get or based on the amount you are planning to spend on a spa treatment?

I just got the DVCnews email and logged in to find out what the "Relaxed Yet? Dollars" were all about. They weren't very clear on the member site :confused3. So I came over here to see if anyone had any info. We are going to SSR in June and would be very interested in this. Hope to find some answers.

Add me to the confused list! :confused3 I am trying to work out the benefit of these Dollars?!

The details are $15 off one treatment. $50 off two treatments. Select your one or two treatments from the following list:

50-minute Swedish Massage
50-minute Facial
80-minute Body Treatment
80-minute Swedish Massage
80-minute Facial

I don't know about the $15 one, but the $50 must be used on a combination of TWO spa services listed on the coupon.

Is the DVC member discount 10%?
It looks like the 50 minute facial at AKL is $100, so the $15 spa bucks would be better than the 10%. Right? :confused:

And the 50 minute massage + the 50 minute facial is $190, so the $50 spa bucks is a really good deal. Unless i am reading it wrong.

you can also print these coupons from the relaxedyet web site. It is listed under "A complimentary gift for you"

I was coming to ask the same question. I went to the member website today to check the news about the 24 point buy program and there it was "Relaxed Yet?" But boy did the MS website leaving me need more information...so thanks everyone for the information...

I'm having trouble finding a menu/pricelist of services available on the website...am I missing it?

I think the full price of the 50 minute massage and the 50 minute facial is $190 total, the member price was $152, and with the coupon it would be $140. This is for services at AKL. Not bad! :thumbsup2

It seems cheaper with DVC discount for 1 treatment. At least at AKL.
dvc discount:

Spas and Health Club
Swedish Massage
Enjoy a 50-minute Swedish Massage for $72 or an 80-minute Swedish Massage for $112
Enjoy a 50-minute facial for $80

Coupon:
Swedish Massage 50 & 80 minutes $90/$140 - $75/$125 AC

If you do 2 treatments say 2 -50 min swedish massage will be:
DVC discount: $72 x 2 = $144
Coupon: $90 x 2 -$50 = $130

So if you do 2 treatments is better with coupon but for 1 treatment DVC discount is better.

I was coming to ask the same question. I went to the member website today to check the news about the 24 point buy program and there it was "Relaxed Yet?" But boy did the MS website leaving me need more information...so thanks everyone for the information...

Me too !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter