Relive The Magic DVD's--- OT?

They were just ok to watch. Just walking around the parks and resorts filming with a cam. Not high quality video or professional. It was at xmas time which was nice at the resorts. Its nice to watch if you have not ben back for awhile.

I'm not sure... It looks legit to me.... Maybe see what everyone else says.. But I don't think that is a bad deal... What is on the DVD's? :)

sorry if this comes as a bit of a disappointment... but we received our Relive the Magic DVD's about a month ago and they were a disappointment for us. I had purchased them to serve as a form of surprise announcement to the kids regarding our trip to WDW next month. The video quality is rather poor--both from a visual standpoint as well as composition. The person videoptape just seems to be regular camcorder quality, no fancy Disney-grade quality; and you often see other park guests walking in front of the camera. My kids watched a couple of the attractions in it the first day, but they haven't had much interest in seeing them again. So much for a bargain.

It's terrible. They took two months to ship my order and instead of 16 discs (four for each park), they jammed each park onto one DVD, for a total of four. That means that each DVD has 3 1/2 to 4 hours of content on it, which is way too much. Basically, these are very shady and dishonest characters.

My ex got them for me for Christmas a few years ago and $16 isn't bad for them at all. I'd pay that for them. They aren't great cinematography or anything its just some guy w/ a camcorder but they are good for a quick fix or to show your kids what a show/ride will look like. I havn't watched them in a long time, at our old house (which was tiny) I used to pop them in and turn it up while I cleaned house, they provided great 'background' music and I'd get to see what ride was playing everytime I walked thru the living room.

My ex got them for me for Christmas a few years ago and $16 isn't bad for them at all. I'd pay that for them. They aren't great cinematography or anything its just some guy w/ a camcorder but they are good for a quick fix or to show your kids what a show/ride will look like. I havn't watched them in a long time, at our old house (which was tiny) I used to pop them in and turn it up while I cleaned house, they provided great 'background' music and I'd get to see what ride was playing everytime I walked thru the living room.

:goodvibes this made me feel a whole lot better. I saw some of it on youtube so i wasn't expecting anything REALLY great (not any better than I could do :rotfl:), and thought for that price, why not? :upsidedow

I'm going to move this over to the theme parks community board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter