Remy Passholder Preview

Not sure if there's still more days of DVC previews but take your blue card with you. Saw people being turned away for not having it on them or arriving without the DVC member.

You can get your card online for DVC that is what we always show it works the same.

I liked the ride enough, but admit as virtual rides go, I prefer MMRR. I probably wouldn't wait a super long time to do it again.

We enjoyed our preview on Saturday. We had a 4pm time slot. We rode twice with about a 20-25 minute wait but the line had grown to 45 minutes after our second time. The adults in our group loved it but my 1 year old was not a fan. She loved the large scenery items but found the video screens a bit much. We left around 5:30/6pm and the food was closed but merch stand was still going. They ran out of the Remy cooking sets while we were in line to pay and a cast member told someone they would get more but didn’t know when. I’m curious if they have a daily allotment for merchandise or if they will run out of some things.

that's when our preview was too! We only rode once, that heat waiting in line was too much to do twice! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Has anyone done the AP preview without the printout? Digital copy only?
Asking as my printer died last month and I'm not planning on replacing it any time soon.

I know I can print it at staples, or maybe concierge could print it for me.

Anyone who has done the AP preview, do you need a print out of your email confirmation or can they just look at your phone?

We rode it twice today at the preview. Our time was 12 to 1. First time we waited about 15 minutes. Second time the queue was much longer. The park seemed very busy, but today is a holiday. It was also super hot and humid. We did the preview then left.

We rode it twice today at the preview. Our time was 12 to 1. First time we waited about 15 minutes. Second time the queue was much longer. The park seemed very busy, but today is a holiday. It was also super hot and humid. We did the preview then left.
Does this mean they only check our invites at the entrance to the new area and we can hang out and enjoy for awhile or get back in line?

Haven't read through this whole thread, but did anyone else find it odd that there is a fastpass sign?? Do you think this was not to reveal the lightning lane name? Just interesting that they would make a permanent sign that will not be used.

Haven't read through this whole thread, but did anyone else find it odd that there is a fastpass sign?? Do you think this was not to reveal the lightning lane name? Just interesting that they would make a permanent sign that will not be used.
Facade work was more than likely done pre pandemic aka when fastpass was still called fastpass and not under a paywall…. I’m sure a lightning lane decal will be placed over it in the coming days/weeks

Our family hit a sweet spot on Sunday afternoon and rode it multiple times because there was no wait. The ride was fun but I could see how it could bother some with motion sickness with all the video screens.

The outside line for the creperie was right in the sun. I would suggest bringing an umbrella. We got the hazelnut and chocolate crepe which was great. The CM suggested getting the ice cream crepe which was the sugar/butter one with some ice cream on top. It was yummy!

Has anyone been able to get in before their time slot? Ours is for 6 this Sunday but we wanted to try the crepes which closes at 4 or 5 from what I have seen.

We were there Sunday and it was a fun ride. There are certain rides at WDW that after I have experienced them for the first time my immediate thought was that I can’t wait to do that again! This was not one of those rides.

Cool experience during previews for some pics and to eat some crepes as we were able to get a table at the restaurant. Sugar crepes with ice cream is the way to go according to my wife and kids who are picky eaters :)

Summary for Remy- nothing groundbreaking, just another trackless ride with screens that already exist in another Disney park. The actual props and stuff not screen based were cool and well done. Pay to ride this? Nope- not tomorrow not ever. It is a decent add on but not a headliner or even a must do for us in the future.

We are still at WDW today. I asked the kids what rides they want to do on our last day and my 8 year old said go to Harry Potter and use our wand and go on Hagrid’s. My 10 year old said go to Velocicoaster so of to UO it is.

Our family hit a sweet spot on Sunday afternoon and rode it multiple times because there was no wait. The ride was fun but I could see how it could bother some with motion sickness with all the video screens.

The outside line for the creperie was right in the sun. I would suggest bringing an umbrella. We got the hazelnut and chocolate crepe which was great. The CM suggested getting the ice cream crepe which was the sugar/butter one with some ice cream on top. It was yummy!

Was the indoor TS crepe also open?

This ride was supposed to open eons ago so at the time the signs were designed and installed Disney literally planned have it as part of the FP program. (The signs have been up for a long time.)

For those who already had their preview: How many groups are there per vehicle? There are three of us but we are Pooh-sized and a bit worried about trying to fit three-wide.

Does this mean they only check our invites at the entrance to the new area and we can hang out and enjoy for awhile or get back in line?

They kept saying to show your invite. We had to show it twice yesterday. Once they scan your band, you don’t have to show it again. And you can hang out as long as you wanted. Not much shade and it was super hot

Has anyone been able to get in before their time slot? Ours is for 6 this Sunday but we wanted to try the crepes which closes at 4 or 5 from what I have seen.

No, they made people wait until their time yesterday.

I was there Monday (9-6). My time slot was 5-6pm.

I had a reservation for HS & then Epcot was added to my MDE a few days prior. I arrived at Epcot & parked 11:45am. Walked in no issue as I wanted to ride the boat to HS & try for a ROTR BG at 1pm. This all went fine until I got to to HS at 12:35 (scanned in no problem) only to find out that ROTR hadn't been running all morning. I got a BG at 1pm, but it was a standby group with a warning I might not ride so I took the Skyliner back to Epcot. Toured around Epcot until about 4:45 when I noticed CMs let a group of people waiting near the entrance to the new area in. They didn't check for reservations at that point, just asking if you had a 5pm time slot & letting you walk in. At the next group of CM's they said to have your paper pass out, your digital pass ready or MB for them to scan (they scanned my MB no issue). Then you were free to roam the area. They had a photographer doing pictures in front of the fountain so short line there. They never scanned your MB for the ride itself so I guess you could ride it as much as you want. The line was probably about 10 minutes long while I was there & kept moving. The line for the crepes place was out the door & along the building. No clue what the inside line looked like. I agree with others who said it's not really a place you'll linger for a long time. You get in, see what there is, ride the ride, get food & you're out. I only saw a stand in the open area with items to purchase. Maybe I missed a gift shop?

The bathrooms are a fail for Disney IMO. They need to be 3x bigger honestly. With limited crowds allowed we were still bumping into each other & waiting just trying to get in/out the entrance door. Imagine a regular day.

The ride (don't want to spoil for anyone) is similar style to MMRR. I didn't see the movie, but the theming is cute. If you get motion sickness I would take your meds. I had taken mine after reading another poster's comment & was glad I did. The cars hold 6 people (2 rows of 3) & they did mix parties. I as a single sat next to a couple & another family sat behind us. Just a heads up cause the lady next to me seemed upset by this.

We were there Sunday and it was a fun ride. There are certain rides at WDW that after I have experienced them for the first time my immediate thought was that I can’t wait to do that again! This was not one of those rides.

Cool experience during previews for some pics and to eat some crepes as we were able to get a table at the restaurant. Sugar crepes with ice cream is the way to go according to my wife and kids who are picky eaters :)

Summary for Remy- nothing groundbreaking, just another trackless ride with screens that already exist in another Disney park. The actual props and stuff not screen based were cool and well done. Pay to ride this? Nope- not tomorrow not ever. It is a decent add on but not a headliner or even a must do for us in the future.

We are still at WDW today. I asked the kids what rides they want to do on our last day and my 8 year old said go to Harry Potter and use our wand and go on Hagrid’s. My 10 year old said go to Velocicoaster so of to UO it is.
I doubt that Disney has someone monitor boards like this, but this is an important point to be taken.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter