• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rent board question

dkostel

DIS Veteran
Hi,
I'm not a member YET but hope to be soon. I have rented in the past and was just looking at the RT board for fun. Most of the people I saw looking for point/res had under 10 posts. Are some external sources pointing people to the DIS R/T board? I haven't noticed this in the past - now would seem to be a good time to ask for more $ per point.
Just curious

well I do sing the praises on the Dis Orlando & attractions, Resort, New member forums.

all of which seem to have a bunch of lurkers - instead of posters.

but yes I have also noticed more people seem to want points than people renting points.

this is the time when alot of people make their plans for the year.

I've seen internet ads saying things like "ex disney employee tells secrets for saving $$ at Disney...". I was wondering if the R/T board could be one of her "secrets".

I was flipping through our Unoffical WDW guide book and it mentions renting and the DIS rent/trade board as a good place to look.

So it's in "real" books too.

well I do sing the praises on the Dis Orlando & attractions, Resort, New member forums.

all of which seem to have a bunch of lurkers - instead of posters.

but yes I have also noticed more people seem to want points than people renting points.

this is the time when alot of people make their plans for the year.

I have seen some people trying to rent big chunks of points(200+) since the beginning of the year. Actually if you see a 'transfer' specific thread, they get a ton of replies looking to book studios. :scared1: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter