rental car for 1 day

luvchoclabs

Earning My Ears
Hi! This is my first post, but I have been getting lots of helpful info from this sight. My DH and my DS are coming to DW staying at POR 1/18 - 1/24. We are not renting a car for the week, but my DH's aunt is living 1 1/2 hrs away and is terminally ill, we want to visit her one day and need to rent a car. How or what is the best way to do this? Do any of the resorts have rental cars? Please help!

Welcome to the dis boards. I'm not an expert, but we are going end of Jan for 1st time and this is what I found out.

There is National and Alamo at the Car Care Center on Disney grounds, they also have a site at the Dolphin resort. We are using National for one day. They have a shuttle that will pick us up at hotel and take to car, and then we are dropping the van off at the dolphin resort and taking Disney transportation back to our hotel at the Music resort. We got our van for $71.05 for the day, which I think is kind of pricey, but car should be cheaper. GOOd Luck. PS: We love Black labs. :)

I have rented cars from the Dolphin and the car care center and both times it went very smoothly. They will pick you up and drop you off at your resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter