Rentsl with best battery life?

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
Which scooter company near WDW has the best battery life on their scooters?
I’ve had a couple of bad ones in the past where I’ve had to re-charge every four or five hours and then sometimes I’ve had that last 12 hours! I haven’t had to rent one from Disney World area for quite a few years, so just checking to see what is the best company for battery life these days?

Walker Mobility 1000% ! When you call others their battery life guranteed is no where in comparison to Walker Mobility's. I rent from them all the time. I've done a full day with after hours and still had juice.

Hands down Gold Mobility, they replace their batteries frequently and use the largest capacity that can fit in their scooters. Seriously, they last all day without issue as a general rule and if you are having issues, tell them, they will fix it.
Another vote for Gold Mobility!

One time, with a Gold Mobility rental, forgetful me forgot to charge my scooter overnight. It still held its charge until lunchtime the next day. It might have held it even longer, but by lunchtime I'd worked myself into such worry (I had visions, even though it was still well into the green, that I'd be going along and the charge arrow would just suddenly drop into red). So I went back to my resort, recharged my scooter for a few hours, and then went back for the day. Haven't forgotten again!

Gold’s for sure! My mom did Walker on our last trip and every time we went up a hill in AK she’d lose a bar. And that was the replacement scooter that was doing that. Her scooter from Walker pooped out within the first hour of having. U fortunately we were in HS when it happened. Her Gold’s scooter was great. It was a smaller scooter and she consistently had green bars for all day.

Walker Mobility 1000% ! When you call others their battery life guranteed is no where in comparison to Walker Mobility's. I rent from them all the time. I've done a full day with after hours and still had juice.
Another vote for Walker. We’ve used them for years and loved their scooters so much, we finally bought one of their used ones. Still going strong!

I've had good luck with Gold mobility. I wouldn't recommend Scooterbug for a gigantic list of reasons - and I haven't had any recent experience with other companies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter