Repo cruise gift exchange sent/received

ivanova said:
we got a wonderful box of goodies from sandygirl today (THANK YOU!!!)

Rebecca and I tore into it in the post office parking lot :cool1:

We got 3 pairs of flip flops (hmmm, green ones :) )
We got an over the door organizer (which will be MUCH needed on a 14 day cruise)
We got an underwater camera (Rebecca laid claim to that real fast )
We got two magazines: Caribbean Travel & Life, Wine & Spirits (hic)
A really cool blue & green bag (fanny pack???)
A really, really, really cool mini 16 month calendar
We got 3 lip balms with sunscreen
Some hand sanitizers
And a pair of binoculars

Wowsers!!!!

I'm so glad the box arrived safely. We had so much fun shopping! DH thinks we are all nuts but even he had fun. Just a guess on the flip flops, are they even close to the right size?

Enjoy the preparation and anticipation...August is around the corner.

Darlene

Our package went to Bordentown, N.J. too! The online tracking number stated that it arrived on Monday afternoon, yet no post of receipt here yet. Perhaps the area is having difficulties with deliveries? I sent our package of gifts by way of USPS priority mail; and I did the label/postage/insurance via the USPS online website. Hopefully we'll hear soon! I sent a PM to the family too. Hope they are AOK in Bordentown!

Barbara

Chris Herbert said:
I mailed my package 10 days ago, and still haven't heard if it was received........it went to Bordentown, NJ.

sandygirl said:
Just a guess on the flip flops, are they even close to the right size?

Darlene
We'll never know :) Rebecca laid claim to all three pairs!! :rotfl2:

I PM'd them too. Perhaps they are on vacation. I haven't checked postings to see if they are away. So far I'm just waiting for one family to say they've sent and then I think everything is in the mail.

Chris Herbert your gift came from Buckaroo's Dad. He is from the other site but wanted to be involved in the exchange.

ivanova said:
We'll never know :) Rebecca laid claim to all three pairs!! :rotfl2:

She does know that the darker green pair are mens, right? :rolleyes1
I won't tell anyone if I see her strolling around deck with them on. Honest.

Darlene

Misti got her package today. It came from up the country.. Over in Canada.
Thank you SCRATCH42 (Janet). She had a UPS note on her door yesterday that they tried to deliver it and would try again today between 2pm-5pm. AARGHHHH.... he finally showed up at 7pm. She had just left to go get supper for us. I had to wait until she got back to see what was in it. That was a long 30 mins.. especially after waiting all afternoon on the UPS man.
There was:
A double barrelled(sp) hair dryer in it. (Never seen one before).. It will get her hair dry quicker.
Two magnetic picture sleeves
A Pirate telescope. (Looking for land after all the sea days)pirate:
phone disinfectant wipes.
Magnetic paper
a 7-in-1 board game
A journal (to keep notes for the cruise report)
An address book
Sun Screen :sunny:
a spanish-english phrase book
Along with CANADIAN TYRE MONEY.
and last but not least LIME GREEN DUCT TAPE!!!!!!!

THANKS AGAIN
Misti.

Glad to hear it all made it there safe and sound!

Hope at least some of that stuff will come in handy!

See ya Onboard!

Scratch

It will all come in handy. Gonna have ta hit up JGE with the CTM. See what their specials might be. The hair dryer is awesome. Havent ever seen one like that here in good ole So. Ga. Thanks so much. (misti reads and lurks, but wont post. Shyer than me)
Patty

We received our fantastic package from Mark&Sandra today. Wow was I overwhelmed. Wait until the kids see everything! There is too much to list here but suffice it to say there there is everything from sunscreen to deoderant! Lots of little things to take on the cruise. There were some goodies that must have been stashed from the ship such as Parrot Dinner menus and bandanas. There is a stuffed bear holding a frame to put a picture into. My daughter will love it because she has a HUGE stuffed bear in her room and this will certainly be its baby. There is a photo albumn, cute tshirts that will be for my daughter and I to match. There's a Mickey bottle opener, antenna toppers (adorable and I've never had antenna toppers before!), luggage tags (we just bought two new pieces of luggage and these will be great!), a two pack of cameras which will be PERFECT for the kids. This is a fantastic package and I can't wait to take everything out again when the children get home from schoo. Matt is out of town in San Diego until tomorrow so he'll have to wait. Thanks again!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Well the UPS Guy finally caught up with me! Actually I had it rerouted to my work so that DD wouldn't steal anything! :rotfl: :rotfl: Poor Sean, he thought I was happy to see him! Wrong ~ it was the Package!LOL

A Great Big Thank You Goes out to ~ Disney Sorcerer and her sis, Disney Elf (Benita and Erica)

I don't know who is happier, me or DD!

Inside the box I found ~

Not One but Two Inflatable Travel Pillows! I've always wanted these! Plus now DD and I won't have to fight over them!LOL
Hand Held Games! ~ One Tetris and One Pinball! DD has already tried them! :love: If it will keep her quiet during our flight, she can use them!
Banana Boat Sunscreen Clip!
Chapstick ~ Tigger and Pooh! Too Cute!
A Pedometer! Will be great for our Morning Walks on Deck!
And Cruise Ship Tycoon! Can't wait to bring home the new computer to get this thing up and running! Think Cptn Tom will let me stear if I tell him I've been practicing! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks Again Guys!

And also A Big Thanks to Kathy for Putting this whole thing together!

The Ship of Fools Rock!

Scratch
:grouphug:

Our package went to NYGiantsRule! – Nanci, her dh, ds-15, ds-12. Dh suggested that I take a photo of the gifts before I sent them, as it would be easier to remember what we sent. My dd and I had fun shopping for their gifts! Here is what we sent them:

http://image36.webshots.com/37/7/44/76/272274476FgbJKs_ph.jpg

I hope Nanci and her family enjoyed the gifts! I have a teen son, and I know how difficult it is to please them. ;)

Barbara

(Edited with new URL - Dh said this should work! Thank Lynn! - More: Photo pixels were reduced by the webshots site, but you can still make things out!)

Barbara,
When you click on the link to your photo album, it gives the message "You appear not to be the owner of this album". Can you fix this?

We have not fallen off the face of the earth. My company just purchased not one, not two, but three other accounting firms in the past six weeks. It's been non-stop work on top of it being tax season. I would like to thank Chris and her family for their package (including some great Disney fans and computer games for DS's to amuse themselves) and Barbara and her family for the assortment of items (with tropical tissue paper as well as a great door magnet). I hope our packages reached their new owners as well. Sorry if I caused anyone to worry needlessly.

Nanci

From BuckaroosDad
Hi Kathy. Could you please post on the appropriate Dis thread that we received a terrific package from Jennifer, Chelsea and Emilie (JWeiss).

The first item we found was my most favorite: a package of toilet seat covers. You don't get more "Buckaroo's Dad" than that! Love it. Runner up was the Weekender Bag I've always wanted but never found the time to buy. Now I have even more time available to *procrastinate other shopping needs... **Also got an interesting book by Anne Vipond: Panama Canal by Cruise Ship.

Buckaroo's favorite couldn't be narrowed down to merely one item. He is thrilled with his new Mickey beach towel and Disney playing cards. He and Grandma have had a "running" poker game going for weeks on end. I believe he's winning by $10,000 (give or take). Grandma is beginning to think the cards are marked, so this new deck is most welcome...

My Mom is extremely happy with her new Minnie Mouse Cosmetic Bag and Panama Bay Coffee and Coffee mug. The coffee and mug will definitely NOT be on the cruise as she doesn't want to lose the mug and will have used the coffee way before August.

Rounding out the package was Suntan Lotion (SuperSized! - hopefully it'll last longer than the cruise as I'm dieting), Purell on Jelly Wrap Carriers (for extra convenience) and Johnson & Johnson bandaids - the first and only name in bandages.

Jennifer, Chelsea and Emilie - THANK YOU VERY MUCH! ******

sandygirl said:
She does know that the darker green pair are mens, right? :rolleyes1
I won't tell anyone if I see her strolling around deck with them on. Honest.

Darlene
she knows and apparently doesn't care :)

You are very welcome Nanci. My dd and I had fun shopping for you and your family. She and I are happy it was received, we were beginning to wonder about the Bordentown USPS, lol! Best wishes with your work schedule.

Barbara

NYGiantsRule! said:
We have not fallen off the face of the earth. My company just purchased not one, not two, but three other accounting firms in the past six weeks. It's been non-stop work on top of it being tax season. I would like to thank Chris and her family for their package (including some great Disney fans and computer games for DS's to amuse themselves) and Barbara and her family for the assortment of items (with tropical tissue paper as well as a great door magnet). I hope our packages reached their new owners as well. Sorry if I caused anyone to worry needlessly.

Nanci

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter