report of Disneyland's third gate

I have just two words for this report:

April Fool.

Sarangel

AH, no way= I guess I'll stop making plans to go back to california if they aren't going to have the lawn mower and grass blower displays :(

April Fool's? You're kidding! I was all charged up for the lawnmower ride. I've never actually been on a riding mower and I bet Disney could do a great job of recreating the experience for those of us that live in parts of the country where we have lawns the size of postage stamps.

I have heard rumors of a PHASE II for this park with a major attraction called "The Pool" to be placed in "Backyard" section of this park.

It originally was supposed to be a water show, where a simulated automatic pool cleaner would perform with guests watching from bleahers all around. However, due to budget cuts, the attraction appears to be moving in the direction of more a children's "interactive" experience with guests taking turns using the disney patented "Leaf net on a pole" to remove disney patented "Pocohontas leaves" from "The Pool".

Let's hope the budget doesn't get slashed again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter