Request Keurig at BCV??

TIMLEO007

Mouseketeer
Is it possible to request a Keurig coffee maker at BCV? I see they have them in BC, we are going in January so maybe a little easier to have one avail? Anyone have any advice/input on this. We are flying in so not looking to bring ours along.

You can rent a unit from www.kellyspds.com for $30. We use her service for groceries while we are in the world. You would pick it up & return it to bell services at your resort.

Is it possible to request a Keurig coffee maker at BCV? I see they have them in BC, we are going in January so maybe a little easier to have one avail? Anyone have any advice/input on this. We are flying in so not looking to bring ours along.

They don't have Keurigs at the BC. They have Cuisinart pod coffee makers and they don't use K cups.

are these single served pods? and they sell extra pods there i assume?

Yes, single serve pods. The housekeeper should put extra in your room each day. But these are not in the villas, just the hotel. The pods are like round tea bags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter