Requesting a room

hosler427

Mouseketeer
Just curious how this would work when dealing with multiple DVC rental rooms. We have 4 studio rentals at Kidani Village under different names. Is there a good way to do this through touring plans? or should I call the resort directly?

You probably should just call the resort. The member who made the reservation could also call member services for you as well

IIRC any DVC bookings have to be managed through Member Services, which has to be done by the person owning the points. If you rented through an agency like David's, they should be able to facilitate that for you.

You probably should just call the resort. The member who made the reservation could also call member services for you as well
You can’t reach the hotel directly, you reach a call center off site. That person can enter room requests for you, however if you are renting DVC points, the member has to call Member Services to put the request on your reservation.
Denise

You can’t reach the hotel directly, you reach a call center off site. That person can enter room requests for you, however if you are renting DVC points, the member has to call Member Services to put the request on your reservation.
Denise
Thank you for clarifying that for me. I only call MS since we just stay on points

WE had a DVC stay with multiple rooms just last week at BLT. WE had the person that we rented points from add our requests to the room. We also had Touring plans send in our requests. I don't know which one worked but our room locations were perfect!!!! We were given everything that we requested and were thrilled with the rooms we were assigned.

Good luck!

DVC requests must go through MS. MS will not speak to anyone but the owner of the points.

As stated, you cannot reach the resort directly and speak to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter