Requesting a view at the AKL

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Booked a savanna view studio at Jambo House and I am wondering what to put in for my location request. So far I am thinking #1, Arusha view and #2 Zebra Trail. Perhaps if I couldn't get my first choice, just maybe I could get my 2nd.

We had an Arusha view on the Zebra trail that was near the second set of elevators that are perfect for getting to the pool or Mara. We had great views of the animals too. I would be quite happy to get that view again. I'd be tempted to ask for an Arusha view on the Zebra trail near elevator. LOL http://www.parkinfo2go.com/dvc-akv/floor5-large.html

Personal view is that the requests you are considering, Arusha savanna view and along Zebra Trail, are the best you can make for Jambo savannna view. Do not ask for near elevator because there are two, one near lobby and one halfway down Zebra Trail, and if you end up near lobby, view is not that great. If you want third request simply ask for "away from the lobby."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter