Requesting info/strategies for Candlelight Processional

NotSoLittleMermaid

DIS Veteran<br><br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com
I'm taking a last-minute planned trip to DL this Friday and will be in the area until Wed. I don't have any reservations for the CP and I've never seen it before but would like to on this trip.

I was told by a castmember (on the phone) that on Sat. and Sun. morning they will be passing out tickets, first come first served, around the DL entrance area. Is this true? If so, what kind of tickets are they? Are they reserved seats?

Also, what is the best strategy if I just want to squeeze in and try to see it? I'll be alone so I have a lot of flexibilitiy as far as being able to wait and/or stake out a spot. Are there good viewing spots I should try for? Also, I don't care which day or which time I see it, but is one better than the other and why?

I know that you DISers in the area will be able to give me some good tips. Thanks in advance! :love:

Well, I don't know about the passing around of tickets. I don't have any experience with that. You can easily stake out a good spot outside of the folding chairs before the show and get the full experience. You just need to be prepared to stand a long time and wait.
What I did particularly want to mention is that you may want to try to catch the Saturday show. 2 years ago I saw the Saturday show and my friends, after hearing me rave about it, went to catch the Sunday night show. One or both of them were cancelled due to rain. I would suggest that you catch it as soon as you can and then you have the luxury of choosing to see it again. It would be a shame to wait and then have the only other opportunity cancelled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter