Resale VS Disney

Axelshire

Earning My Ears
I'm considering buying a resale (Ernest L. Reid Jr. Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker) but I'm scared of making that $ committment and getting taken for a ride. Has anybody bought from a resale or would the smart thing to do is buy from Disney direct?

There's no problem with resale as long as it's a reputable person. I had a great experience with A Timeshare Broker and many have with the sponsor of this site, the Timeshare Store. Plus you can obtain ownership at properties sold out from DVC. Just be careful how many points are available for 2001 and 2002 and how the dues are prorated. Also closing costs will run $400- 500. If you are looking for OKW or BWV than resale is the only way to go, if you want VWL, HH or VB, Disney has attractive Magical Beginings program.

I'm not fimilar with this agent so I can not comment however we bought our resale through A Timeshare Broker and had a good experience. From offer to closing took least than 4 weeks. I have read good things about The Timeshare Store as well.

Good luck with your decision.

Ed
DVC 1994

I bought a resale from the Tieshare Store and had a great experience, do your homework before you buy and talk to more than one broker. You may like one more than another and find that one is more helpful than another. The Timeshare Store (Jerry Sydow specifically) did a great job of explaining everything so I could make an intelligent decision. Good luck, Resales are the exact same thing as the points from Disney, just different with respect to when points are available and how much you pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter