CLOSEDReservation for Rent: Aulani - Friday, May 24th - Monday, May 27th, 2024 - 3 nights (Mem. Day Weekend) - Dlx Studio Island Gardens View - $1350

Status
Not open for further replies.

slippahs

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Reservation for rent:

Aulani Deluxe Studio Island Gardens View - sleeps up to 4 guests
Check-in: Friday, May 24, 2024
Check-out: Monday May 27, 2024
$1,350.00 total (renter(s) pay accommodations tax separately to Aulani during stay)
Memorial Day weekend stay and a perfect way to kick off the summer on Oahu!

DM please.

Still available? Are the dates available to bump over or nah (first time renting dvc, last time we booked direct)?

Visiting from 5/23 - 6/2.

Yes, still available. Unfortunately, I cannot change the dates on the reservation due to lack of availability. That said, there is availability for an Ocean View Deluxe Studio the night of 5/23, so if you’re interested we can try to work out adding on a night on a separate reservation, which would mean you would need to check out on 5/24 and check in again on the reservation listed above. Let me know if you are interested.

No worries, that makes sense. What's the extra night add on 5/23? Wife and I are interested just still debating it just a little sooner than we wanted, should have answer by tonight.

Last edited:
Frankly, since the ocean view studio is available that Thursday night and we are well within the time period in which other home resort points can be used, you may be better off securing that night using someone else’s points who is willing to sell them to you for cheaper than $20 a point.

But the 3 nights confirmed reservation over Memorial Day weekend is still available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter