Reservation this weekend, might need to cancel.

cruisehopeful

DIS Veteran
I have a one night stay this weekend and am having a lot of back pain right now. I've already done the online check in and now I am not sure if I want to go. While it's a long shot that it would get rented, would you put it up for rent (2 days before check in)? Cancel it? My use year is June so I don't think it's likely that I will be able to book holding points before they expire. WWYD?

At this point, I'd call DVC to cancel, and tell them about your back pain. Maybe you'll get lucky and they won't put your points in holding (which, as you said, because of having a June UY is like losing them). But be prepared to lose them I'm afraid. I always say, there are worse things in life. Take care of your back pain.

Because your UY ends in less than 60 days, the holding status doesn’t matter…because you can rebook with them now anyway.

What I might do is simply modify it for any date later on that is a viable either for yourself or to rent….

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter