Reservation Times

amyrella

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what the earliest ressie I could get at any of the parks for Breakfast?

Also earliest ressie for BBB?

i'd lke to bring my daughter to BBB then to the princess breakfast in Norway.. i think i'll be pushing it... but it never hurts to find out right??

I do not know the answer, but it will take you some time to travel from MK or DTD (you don't mention which BBB you intend to use) to Epcot unless you have a car.

I just made a reservation at BB for a clients girls at 8:05 AM at the MK location, followed by breakfast at 10:am in the castle. The Magic Kingdom salon is open every day 8 a.m.-7 p.m. (Theme park admission is required for the Magic Kingdom location.)

Hours of operation for the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique's Downtown Disney location are 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. daily (last appointment will be at 5:30 p.m.), seven days a week.

Like TDC Nala just mentioned, Remember travel time from DTD...you can't get to the parks from DTD, you must take a bus to a Disney resort from DTD then transfer to an Epcot bus, then consider the walking time to World Showcase too! :) (unless of course you're driving from DTD to Epcot)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter