Reservations

Lisa1976

Lover of all things Disney
We want to try to get the use out of our AP's before the end of next year and would like to get a week at WDW if possible at the beginning of December, now ideally we would love to stay at the Wilderness Lodge for our 7 nights but our home resort is SSR, can we book 7 nights at SSR at the 11 month window so at least we have something and then come the 7 month window, try for Wilderness Lodge and just swap the reservation over, using more or less points as needed?? I wasn't sure if we could do this or if this would cause problems!?!

Thanks
Lisa

Absolutely you can do that! In fact, many who want to try a non-home resort utilize that strategy - at least you have the assurance that you have a place to stay if the non-home resort is not available at the 7 month mark.

Best wishes -

That is exactly what I do for many trips. When I call back at 7 months, if they don't have just what I want, I know I already have a room. :)

Booked VWL at the 7-month in May with no problem. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter