Reserving a FW Home & a trailer site close together?

CynJ

Caffeinated Insomniac
My DH and I are buying a 29ft tag with our income tax refund - putting the fun back into refund!

We are planning a WDW trip w/ another couple and their son who will be 2 for the trip.

We've talked about getting one site for our camper and renting a cabin or home for them. Can we reserve a home & site that are next to each other?

There are no cabins and campsites in the same loop but there are loops that are very close to each other....

Looking at the map, loop 2100 which is a cabin loop is very close to both loop 1000 and 1100 which are campsite loops.

Here is the link for the map
http://home.hiwaay.net/~jlspence/fwmapnew.jpg

We stayed in the 2100 loop and there is a concrete pathway to the 1100 loop. It brings you out right by the bathhouse/laundry room. There are cabins right near this pathway. If I can find my stuff from that trip I'll see if I can figure out the site #.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter