Reserving cabana at HRH? Update.

anny_c_99

Mouseketeer
Was thinking about reserving one of these for our June trip. Does anyone know if I should call the hotel direct or go thru our TA? It seems like I call her every other day with a question. I know she thinks "this poor woman, she has it really bad".
To tell you the truth, she's right...We can't wait to go!

When you reserve a cabana, do they bill your credit card, or do you pay for it when you arrive?

These boards are so informative!

Thanks!!!

Nancy:Pinkbounc

call the hotel and ask for the fitness center, they do the cabana's..they will add it on to your room bill

I went ahead and called the Hotel and reserved one. They were all available at that time. I asked the young man on the phone, which one would be more suitable for 2 teenagers, and he suggested cabana 3 or 4.

The all day is only available now, ($60.00) from 8a.m. - closing (10:00 p.m.)...
Half a day starts at 3:00 - 8:00 p.m.

He did ask for a phone number, and i also gave my room confirmation number also...but when I asked "if i needed a confirmation number on the cabana, he said "no"..

Would liked to have had only half a day from 8-3. If anyone else reserves one for half a day in the mornings, would you please pm me a let me know..Thanks in advance!

Can't hardly wait!!!
Anny:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I can't swear to this but I think cabana's 3 and 4 are in the shade, not sure what your preference is. We had cabana 9 which is on the sand side of the pool and near the slide and hot tub. This way your lounge chairs are in the sun. I would suggest calling back about the 1/2 day, it IS available, you just have to get the right person!! How can they do half day from 3 to 8 if they don't have 1/2 from 9 to 3?????

For telling me this about cabana # 3 & 4. I just now called back, and spoke to Andrew, and those cabanas are in the shade.
I went ahead and changed that reservation to cabana # 10.
The young man this morning was "new" , so said Andrew.

I did mention about half a day rental "again", and he also told me that it is available, except it starts at 3 in the afternoon, and goes until 10 at night. It is not available evidently during the morning hours...

I think I will call back again tomorrow and see what I am told. Thank you again!

RLMS56, We are coming back from the 3 day Wonder Cruise on the 16th and staying two nights...Wished our kids could have got together......Have a good time!

Anny:Pinkbounc

We cabana #3 on sunday, it was the only one left, it is in the shade, I had #10 last trip very sunny, you'll love it.

We were told that 1/2 day rentals are only from 3-10, I dont know why??

We paid $60 for the whole day but left at 4:45 for the airport.
It was well worth it!!

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter