Resort Christmas trees

Disney.fan

Mouseketeer
We are visiting the middle part of November and would like to see the Christmas trees/decorations at the resorts and are wondering, based on previous years, if we can expect Grand Floridian to be decorated by November 13th and Wilderness Lodge by Nov. 14th?

Found this info on the web:

“As a general rule of thumb Disney World Christmas decorations always start to go up at Magic Kingdom park on November 1st with this park being fully decorated by November 3rd.”

Given that time frame I’d imagine the entire park (including hotels) would be decorated by at least mid November.

You can always call yr hotel and ask, as well.
Have fun!

We are visiting the middle part of November and would like to see the Christmas trees/decorations at the resorts and are wondering, based on previous years, if we can expect Grand Floridian to be decorated by November 13th and Wilderness Lodge by Nov. 14th?

Check out this thread on the Resorts board which has some recent info. The resorts are decorated on a lottery every year so pegging exact dates is hard, but you can get a sense of possible ranges.
Thread 'Holiday Decorations at Disney Resorts'
https://www.disboards.com/threads/holiday-decorations-at-disney-resorts.3932476/

There is a Halloween Party at MK on Nov 1 so perhaps they will delay putting up the Xmas decorations by a few days.

Love Disney Christmas! Wife and I are going for my bday in December and plan to visit MK and all the resorts to see all the amazing decorations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter