Resort Gift Shops - Photo Developing?

MNT568

DIS Veteran
Do the resort gift shops still have photo developing services? If so, how long does it take and do you have the option of getting a picture CD?

If anyone has developed photos at WDW, how was the quality?

Hi...

I had all my photos developed at AKL last year while I was staying there...

I would just drop my film with the concierge and they would have it developed and back in my room the next day. It was pretty expensive though... anywhere from 15.00 - 20.00USD a roll.

My last roll I finished and had developed at home when I returned - it was $6.99 Canadian (4.00USD) lol

But it was convenient gettin it done there as we had a big Disney photo album in the welcome basket I bought for my daughter so every night we would put the previous days photos in it.. this was good quality mother daughter time.. and when we came home.. are album was all ready to show.

The quality was excellent - but I don't know about the CD.

I think you might be able to have your photos developed in the parks and have them dropped back at the resort gift shop. We had most of our film developed at Disney last year, they had a promo where you could get a pin with each roll developed. I'm always a sucker for a gift with purchase :rolleyes: I didn't get any photo CDs but I think they were $4.99 or $5.99.

A couple of years ago we decided to drop our film off at the resort we were staying at (Dixie Landings) for developing. We got them back the next day and the quality was great. HOWEVER, we never asked for the price before we left them. We were SHOCKED when we found out it was over $60 for 4 rolls of flim! Nice photos and fast service, BUT not worth it in my book. We now bring mailers with us from Ofoto and drop them in the mail when we finish a roll. When we get back home, they show up a day or two later. Ken :D

In Dec 2001 we paid $25 for 1 roll of developing with CD while we were at AKL. We could have have it in 3 hours, but since it was late afternoon, there was only 1 more film delivery that day (when our film would be picked up). It was ready the next morning.

We were happy with the quality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter