>> Resort Grocery Delivery FAQ <<

Publix does. It is through Instacart, but you can place the order through Publix or Instacart.
Can you tell me the process? We live in northern mn and don’t even have instacart here, but trying to prepare for when we arrive at Fort Wilderness in 4 weeks 😊

Can you tell me the process? We live in northern mn and don’t even have instacart here, but trying to prepare for when we arrive at Fort Wilderness in 4 weeks 😊

Ear For Each Other also has shoppers that will pick up your order from Walmart or Publix for a fee & supports furloughed/laid off WDW workers. Be aware that there could be minimum purchase amounts that need to be met for ordering/delivery.

Ear For Each Other also has shoppers that will pick up your order from Walmart or Publix for a fee & supports furloughed/laid off WDW workers. Be aware that there could be minimum purchase amounts that need to be met for ordering/delivery.
Can you tell me how to contact them?

Can you tell me how to contact them?

You would need to log into Facebook or have someone with a FB account join the group Ear For Each Other then they can search topics within the group for "grocery delivery" providers that are furloughed/laid off WDW CMs. I used Marci's Magical Deliveries in March, but she has been called back & is offering service on a limited basis, i think. I saw at least 3 other fully operating small businesses with good reviews. I FB Messaged Marci & she gave me details on how to order along with her pricing on delivery service & had very good communication. I personally liked it because it was like having a friend shop for me & she would contact me if there was any questions about my order or items were not available plus I was helping a CM.

We used Instacart from Publix this past Sunday, Aug 22nd. Got water and some breakfast and snack foods, there was a $35 minimum order but that was easy enough to hit. They got to the resort before we did, bell station marked everything with our name and took it to our room along with our luggage. I left notes in the app for anything that could be substituted since we would be in the air while they were shopping. They had everything in our order so that made it easier. They had a promotion since it was our first time using Instacart that the delivery fee was waived. Super easy to use.

Quick question- if I use instacart and order from target, can they get me things not on the app? Like I want a towel and pillow but it’s not an option, can they just buy it if I text them and add it to my total??

Quick question- if I use instacart and order from target, can they get me things not on the app? Like I want a towel and pillow but it’s not an option, can they just buy it if I text them and add it to my total??
I have used "Shipt" for Target. Minimum order of $35, free delivery with membership or $9.99 delivery fee. At the time I did have a "free" trial membership, you order within the Target app.
Came in handy as my DIL forgot tennis shoes and our shopper picked shoes up along with the groceries :)

How do you all manage timing? We are arriving at FTW Cabins around 1:00 and would love to have our groceries waiting at Bell services when we arrive. Would you order the day before and assign a delivery time the next morning?

Does anyone know if Costco delivers to OKW. We have had them delivery to our home but not sure if that works in Florida

No personal experience but you can go to the Costco website, enter ZIP Code for OKW, click same-day delivery, it looks like Instacart delivers. If you use this service on your trip, would love to hear feedback. I never thought about delivery from Costco.

Anyone order from Walmart or Amazon Fresh lately?
I assume Walmart is still a meet the driver thing, is amazon still accepted by bell services?

See my update below. the tldr of it: walmart will leave with bell services as so did amazon fresh (both were at AKV-Jambo, to keep dated, this was during the 50th, the first week of Oct 2021)

Last edited:
How soon before my arrival can I have the order brought to guest services?
I am headed in January and will be arriving at like 9 am, but my room won't be ready until the afternoon.

We are arriving at All star Music on Sept 29th and trying to do our 1st grocery delivery order. If we chose Walmart, will they drop off to bell services or do we have to be there to meet the driver? Do they still call 1.5-3 hours prior since you pick a delivery time?

We are arriving at All star Music on Sept 29th and trying to do our 1st grocery delivery order. If we chose Walmart, will they drop off to bell services or do we have to be there to meet the driver? Do they still call 1.5-3 hours prior since you pick a delivery time?

Just a note about walmart delivery. We did a several while we were there in April. We met the driver and our one huge order (feeding 10 and mostly eating in room) , it was all in walmart plastice bags, About 20 of them. plus case of water, soda, juice boxes. Several bags were tearing. I would be concern of having bell service handling lots of small bags.

Just a note about walmart delivery. We did a several while we were there in April. We met the driver and our one huge order (feeding 10 and mostly eating in room) , it was all in walmart plastice bags, About 20 of them. plus case of water, soda, juice boxes. Several bags were tearing. I would be concern of having bell service handling lots of small bags.
Thanks for that info, we are hoping to do case of water, juice and some fruit, but appreciate that insight. We are trying to figure out a delivery time. Did they call to verify before delivery. Afraid we might be on the plane if they call to early.

We used AmazonPrimeNow a few times during our stay at the end of March into the beginning of April 2021. All our orders were correct and delivered to bell services at CSR with no issues. I have several soda drinkers and theirs was the best price available bar none. Our initial order for the week contained 5 cases of soda and bell services offered to use a golf cart to help us transport the items to our rooms. Hopefully Mousekeeping enjoyed what we left behind (ended up being about half of what we bought)! That was fine with me though, because without rapid-fill mugs it saved me a ton over what we'd have spent in the parks with them trying to make up for the soda-deficit. LOL 🥤

Thanks for that info, we are hoping to do case of water, juice and some fruit, but appreciate that insight. We are trying to figure out a delivery time. Did they call to verify before delivery. Afraid we might be on the plane if they call to early.

Sorry, can't help you there. DH and I went down a day before ( staying in studio) and ordered a few things from amazon now once we got there. The next day we had the big walmart order delivered. We were waiting until after all the grandkids arrived and we had their 2 bedroom room with kitchen.

Last edited:
Sorry if this was previously answered but I’m trying to read through everything and I’m getting confused.

Is it possible to send non-perishables through amazon prime (not fresh) like diapers/wipes/sunscreen? I believe in the past you used to be able to send things to your resort a few days before and they would hold onto them until you arrived. Is this still a thing? I want to do a grocery order for when we arrive but I’m afraid whatever service may not have the right diapers or may be upcharging. Anyone have any insight? Will they hold two different packages for me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter