• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Questions

Chris Burbick

Earning My Ears
My family and i will be doing a split stay "staycation" at Riviera and Old Key West. Does any know what specific unique activities they have at each resort, such as scavenger hunts, resort tours, etc?

Thank you,
Chris Burbick

https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2020/04/17/our-10-favorite-weird-secrets-about-disney-worlds-hotels/
"You can take a FREE Imagineering tour of Old Key West

Old Key West is full of interesting Disney World history. You can learn all about it in the free Legend of Conch Flats Tour, which is offered weekly on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10:00AM. The tour covers the history of Old Key West, touching on how Imagineers blended Florida heritage and Disney magic in developing this unique resort. You even get a free pin as a souvenir for taking the walking tour! Who doesn’t love free souvenirs?"

Not sure exactly how much is still going on in the age of COVID...

Riviera had a scavenger hunt when it first opened. They may still have it running.

OKW has a sauna at the main pool. I'm not sure if RR has one or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter