Rest Stop!!!

Interesting. I don't drink so I won't be trying that, but maybe there are other suggestions out there given to other people by their doctors-anyone?

Nite0wl71 said:
I didn't drink it either, how about warm milk?

Yuck, I don't like milk. But since I know I should be drinking it, I have been eatting cereal alot.
Now cookies :thumbsup2 . I think I will have some now :rotfl: .

Good morning :sunny:

The weather is supposed to start getting hot again here, and thunderstorms maybe on and off for the next few days. :umbrella:

Time to play some games :teeth:

I can't decide who is worse my kids or my husband :confused3 at times I want to ring all thier necks and shut them all in one room so they can all 3 complain together :rotfl:

Everybody staying cool and drinking plenty of water
13.gif

That is a cute smile Carrie.
I have to keep drinking more and more water. Yesterday afternoon while I was doing the dishes, I had gotten an indent in my shin and I didn't know what it was from. My friend said that I might need to drink more water.

I used to drink waaaayyyy too much soda.

What type of coffee do you usually drink Carrie? Have you tried 100% Kona Coffee before?

Maybe but I am not sure. I buy whatever is on sale :teeth:

DH brings lots home whenever he goes to the store and it is cheap. He only drinks instant though--yuck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter