• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Restaurant Help please:)

bekkiz

DIS Veteran
We'll be at RPR for 3 nights. I'm looking for dinner help for the first 2 nights

Night 1- arrival at about 6:30 (5 pm flight). I'd like to explore the hotel, maybe walk to City Walk. What are your favorite quicker and easier options

Night 2- My grandparents are coming to have dinner. We ate at Mama Della's last year, and thought they might like it, but I've also heard good things about The Kitchen. Other suggestions?

Night 3- We're at Tchop Chop (I can't wait!!)

Also, this belongs in the other forum, but for sake of brevity, I'll ask here

Favorite IOA counter service?

thanks

Jake's at the hotel is very good and gets great reviews. Very convenient as well. At Citywalk, I would go to Margaritaville, NBA City and Motown Cafe. Of the three, Motown is the least favorite food wise, but the best in atmosphere and getting you in vacation mood. You could do these on night one and two.

At IOA, my favorite counterservice would have to be Thunderfalls Terrace. They have platters which include chicken/ribs/beef and you get sides like corn, rice, beans, potatoes and the like. Food is great and portions are huge!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter