Restaurant Hours?

clarkfamily

Mouseketeer
How can I know what the hours are for certain restaurants, as I plan for my ADRs? For example, I'd like to try to get reservations at character breakfasts in various parks before rope drop. But how do I know what time these breakfasts open?

I've played around with the online reservation screens, and I've noticed that when a requested time is not available, only two additional times are suggested... Do I simply guess and then wait to see what other times come up on the second page? :confused3

Thanks for any insights on your experience!

The character breakfasts in the parks have their first seating at 8:05am. The character breakfasts at the hotels tend to start a little earlier. I think Chef Mickey's starts at 7:00am. I think the Ohana breakfast starts at 7:30am.

It might be best if you call the dining line (407-WDW-DINE) and talk to a CM. They can give you info on all the restaurant hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter