Restaurant Review Contest?

On the other hand I am also sure that Pete and Kevin NEVER meant to offend or disappoint. What probably happened was that so many of us sent a review in (in a more timely manner than I did!) that they just felt the need to move on.

It was only the photo contest that had a deadline of 2/29...the dining review contest was only supposed to last a couple of weeks and I think it actually went a bit longer. I know I sent my review in quite a while ago. :confused3

I'm sure I misunderstood. I was thinking I heard Pete a couple of podcasts ago mention an end date of 2/24 and I just felt bad for getting Brenda's hopes up.

I'm sure I misunderstood. I was thinking I heard Pete a couple of podcasts ago mention an end date of 2/24 and I just felt bad for getting Brenda's hopes up.

Oh DisneyDeeva, please don't feel bad on my account. It was kind of you to even mention the contest in the first place. I was excited about the idea of sharing a review ... it would have been a hoot! But there will always be other opportunities (and in the meantime I will get drunk on cheese ... :rotfl2: ) so I'm not really all that upset. :flower3:

I'm sure Kevin and Pete have lots of terrific reviews to read - I'm looking forward to finding out who the winner is! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter