Restaurants without a PS

HeadintoWDW

Mouseketeer
Hi guys!

I am really having a hard time coming up with a "touring plan" so to speak. This is my first trip in a long time and DH's first trip ever, so I'm trying to make it nice for us. I'm not concerned about seeing attractions...I know we won't be able to see everything! I'm more concerned about eating. I'm afraid that if we don't have PS's, we'll be stuck eating burgers all week.

So far, I have a PS for Chef Mickey's for the night we arrive, Yachtsman Steakhouse for our anniversary dinner, and Crystal Palace for lunch on a day we know we will be at MK.

So my question: what are some good restaurants in each park that we will be able to walk up and eat at without a PS? I hate to make a bunch of PS's that dictate where we will be touring each day. I like to "go with the flow." So where have you been able to walk up to and get some good eats? We will be going in mid-May, if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance! :Pinkbounc

I dont think for that time period you will have much trouble. But here are a few suggestions.

Parks: The Plaza, LTT, Tony's, the Tempora Bar or Lunge in Japan, Akershus, Morocco, Mama Melrose

Resorts: Konas, Concourse St, B&C, Boatwrights, Trails End

I don't know when you are going so that will dictate if you need PS 's or not. We went the middle of AUgust last year and a couple of days we wanted to eat in MGM at a sit down. Both days I called about 4:30 in the afternoon and was able to get PS's. Maybe not as early as I would have liked and on the first day I couldn't get my first choice but I got my second choice.

We have never made a PS at Epcot until we walk in the place. We usually eat lunch there and as we walk in I go to Guest Relations (to the left of SE) and set up reservations to where I want to eat.

Dona :wave2: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter