Restrictions on DDP?

Stimpy

<font color=red>Is a WONDERFUL Mommy! The TF says
Are there any CS or TS places that have restrictions on what you can or can not order off the menu? If there is, can you pay a surcharge for the items? Is there a list somewhere of what restaurants have restrictions?

Also, I noticed some TS have appetizers for 2-3 people. Can we order them and if we can, would they charge us for 2 or 3 appetizer credits? Just crurious about that one...I'm sure it would be too much food anyway :)

Thanks!

At places that have an appetizer that serves 2 or a dessert that serves 4, you must have that number of people agree on that item to get it on the DDP. Other than that, we had no restrictions at any TS restaurant in the appetizer, entree, or dessert categories.

Some restaurants (Teppanyaki) have re-designed their menu. Sushi is listed on a separate "sushi menu" section. Lobster has been moved to the "side item" section. You can order these things, but you pay OOP for them. This was the only TS restaurant where we encountered this.

At Earl Of Sandwich, we were limited to a sandwich, fountain drink, and cookie or brownie. There was a sign up that clearly explained this. SOme people have reported getting a bag of chips instead of a cookie. I did get iced tea rather than a fountain drink.

Other than that, we really didn't encounter any restrictions. At some places, things were more liberal than we anticipated--LeCellier allowed smoothies as a beverage, etc.

There is no such thing as an "appetizer credit." It is a TS meal credit, and allows an appetizer, beverage, entree, and dessert. Using any part of it uses the whole credit. THe only way to get a "serves 3" appetizer on the DDP was to have 3 people agree that this would be the appetizer. We only encountered this at Planet Hollywood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter