Retrieving online reservations

ajh88

DIS Veteran
So, I made all my ADRs and associated them with my resort reservation. I wrote down the numbers and requested an email - well, I've lost my written list and I never got the email. :headache:

I thought I should be able to retrieve them somehow since they are associated with my resort reservation, but the only way I can see to do it is by having my ADR confirmation number. I'm now stuck in this vicious cycle.

Is there, in fact, any way to retrieve a dining reservation online WITHOUT having your confirmation number?!? I know I can call WDW-DINE and they should be able to give them to me, but I have several and was hoping to be able to do it without bugging them.

You cannot retrieve your ADRs via the online system without confirmation #s. Once you check in you can visit your resort's concierge desk and get a printout, otherwise you'll need to call the dining phone #.

Call the dining reservation line and speak to a customer service rep. They should be able to look up all of your reservations by phone number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter