return of the Happy Little Thread

I'm thankful for my husband and his smart *** sense of humor. He can make me laugh in the most stressful of situations. I'm thankful for our 3 beautiful girls. I'm thankful for this crazy board and all of the humor shared here. It's a nice escape from an otherwise stressful day! :surfweb:

I'm thankful for the Philly Cheesesteak sandwich I'm currently chowing down. Pretty darned tasty considering it's a Florida substitute of the real deal.
Okay....now I'm happy I have a Philly Cheesesteak sitting like a rock in the pit of my stomach - and it feels' like it ain't movin'!!

I read recently that the poorest of the poor street person in the United States has a much better life-style than 3/5's of the people living in 3rd world countries. It's a bitter-sweet statistic.

I'm thankful to earn enough to pay my monthly bills & church offering, and to have $$ leftover to go out for one or two meals & give a few bucks to other charities.

I'm seriously thankful for so many things in my life, but since this is a camping board I'll keep it short with just silly things that happened in the last two days:

I'm thankful for the AAA I was able to get for my vacation. :banana:

I'm thankful that my sister called and God has blessed her with a dollar raise ! :worship:

Of course I'm thankful for life, health and stength of myself and family ! :yay:

And I'm thankful I didn't get any points the other night :laughing:

Nice thread Ami :thumbsup2 I'm happy that....

~ my house has been bat free for almost 3 weeks
~ we've slept in our new house for the last 10 nights which is the longest
stretch since we moved in back in June
~ We had a great turnout for our party last weekend
~ I have great friends
~ We are going camping this weekend
~ I have a month left with my kids before they go back to school
~ My husband still kisses me goodnight everynight and calls me just to say he loves me
~ All 3 of my kids are happy and healthy
~ We only have 4 months, 2 weeks and 3 days until we are at FW again :)

I am thankful for my WONDERFUL husband. I love him more than the day we got married.... :lovestruc

I am thankful for my healthy, smart, beautiful children....

I am thankful that I can be a stay at home mom--it means alot to me and my kids...

I am thankful for the friends I have met on this board thus far, and look forward to meeting more of you!! We really enjoy seeing you guys when we camp!!!!

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

I am new to the dis forum and am very thankful that you are all here to answer all my questions about Fort Wilderness. It is my first time staying there. Been to DW over 20 times. I found out that we are not really campers as were staying at the cabins. (Thanks for that one Gaterdad). But you are all kind (most of the time) and very funny. I've enjoyed the reading.

I am thankful we are checking in the 15th of August and it's actually happening.
I am thankful my DH agreed to visit again. We were at CS in April.
I will be thankful to any of you that will see our green mickeys decorating our cabin's deck and stops in to say hello.

Well I guess I'll get the worst part out...At times (when not paying the bills) I am kinda happy bout the economy= Job security!! The worse it gets the stupider the crooks get and easier it is to catch'em!!! :rotfl:

Seriously,

I am glad to see this thread!! I am thankful for it!!

Thankful that:

All 6 kids are safe, happy, healthy and smart(not like dad!!),

that I can provide for my family and keep them well fed and comfortable,

Thankful that, even with the economy I am staying above water (oil furnace hasn't got turned on yet) which may change this!!!:goodvibes oopps,

Thankful I have a good, happy and healthy extended family who all get along (as long as they are apart!!),

For everyone posting good things in this thread to make me forget all the ugly things I see!

Thanks for starting this one!

I am thankful that I have a great DH, 2 wonderful boys, one of which is going to provide us a grandson in December :goodvibes . All of us are employed, not always happy, but employed. We will be at the Fort in October with almost all of our family. My Dsil is doing well since her bone marrow transplant. I get to see my nephews faces as they experience Disney for the first time. My parents will be celebrating a delayed 50th wedding anniversary trip to Disney with most of their children. Not many can say their parents are still married, especially 50 years. Life is GOOD!

I'm thankful for a healthy family and thankful that all of you have lots to be thankful for.

Also, I'm thankful I'm going to DISNEYLAND on the 24th and straight from there to DISNEYWORLD to spend Labor Day weekend with some of you :-)

I'm thankful for a healthy family and thankful that all of you have lots to be thankful for.

Also, I'm thankful I'm going to DISNEYLAND on the 24th and straight from there to DISNEYWORLD to spend Labor Day weekend with some of you :-)

Braggard!! :laughing:

No, Carol.... I'm happy that you're getting to experience the best of both "worlds"!! That is truly wonderful & something to rejoice about!

I am happy we didn't catch any fish this morning because the fools I went with didn't know how to clean fish and I was going to be stuck cleaning them.:cool1:

I am happy we didn't catch any fish this morning because the fools I went with didn't know how to clean fish and I was going to be stuck cleaning them.:cool1:

Glad you got out some today!! Hope you are feeling OK. I started walking some today (just a mile), and came back home and fell asleep on the couch!!

Also, school started here today. Was right behind a bus all morning with many stops on the way to the walking trail.

I'm happy that my hubby brought me coffee in bed this morning. That when I got up the dishwasher had been unloaded and he had started a grocery list. I wonder what he wants??????:lmao:

I'm thankful that I only 2 more days of work until my vacation! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm happy that Ami's dh will be happy for making ami happy! :lmao:

no, I think what he's saying is, if I can get out of bed and do all that stuff, why can't she. That's what he's saying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter