Revival of the angry thread!

The one I have is $35 on overstock.com right now. It's the 2 piece Alice from Leg Avenue:
319fiQFKu2L._SX300_SY390_CR,0,0,300,390_.jpg

Snow White would be really cute too! I'm thinking about the Queen of Hearts this year for the annual party that we attend & DH might use the same Madd Hatter costume from before.

Does that price include the hanger? :woohoo:

That is sure some hanger,,ain't it Rob :rotfl2:

Last night my wife was Cinderella - the dirty version before the little mice dressed her up. Tonight, she's gonna be Cinderella after. I let you guys know which one I like best.

Cuz'n Al needs a good swift kick in the kahonies.

just my itty bitty opinion.

but I gotta hand it to him,,anyone who can make that kinda millions by simply running around screaming like "chicken little" can't be a complete brain dead moron.

oh if only I had half a brain.

ICE !!

It is amazing how a few patchy areas of ice on the roads can paralize an area and it is not really that bad. The worst part was breaking the ice shell to get my car door open.

All schools closed, most employers have closed, most churches closed yesterday or cut back on their worship services. I had employees call me wanting to know if we were closed and I told them I was at work already.

More SNOW!pirate:

12 inches expected on the ground by morning.
Somebody tell me why it is I live here again?......:headache:

Me too! I think that all southerners need to spend a mandatory week in the great white north on a yearly basis so that they can see what winter is really like. ;)

Did that last year, went back to Pa. for a week in March, won't do that again.

I grew up in Buffalo. That's why I'm a southerner now.
Ditto. Spending my first 35 years in Buffalo gave me a big enough man card to last the rest of my life. Now I can totally wimp out everytime is snows and not feel like a little girl. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter