Rhode Island Folks

When we met a couple of years ago, we didn't know each other either. Are you available to attend?
Not sure. Sunday's usually pretty free. :) But I have to analyze my comfort level. I had a bad (in a rather amusing sort of way :laughing:) DIS meet experience over 10 years ago; I'm still hesitant to do it again. :p

Not sure. Sunday's usually pretty free. :) But I have to analyze my comfort level. I had a bad (in a rather amusing sort of way :laughing:) DIS meet experience over 10 years ago; I'm still hesitant to do it again. :p

we are a pretty mellow bunch...lol..and we have only met a few times..a year apart..so we are all kind of in the same boat as you!!!!!:wave2: come on..jump on in!!!!!

Lori

PS.you can share your last dis meet story with us!!!:lmao:

So I realized today that next Sun the 30th is our first CCD class, starts at 12:00 till 1:30, ugh! Maybe I can try to scoot out a few minutes early, shh! But we will definitely be there. How about if I bring water, juice boxes for the kids, chips and such? Doesn't seem like there'll be too many of us, but I'm sure it'll still be fun!

I know Lisa is planning on going too, was texting her tonight!

Cheryl

So I realized today that next Sun the 30th is our first CCD class, starts at 12:00 till 1:30, ugh! Maybe I can try to scoot out a few minutes early, shh! But we will definitely be there. How about if I bring water, juice boxes for the kids, chips and such? Doesn't seem like there'll be too many of us, but I'm sure it'll still be fun!

I know Lisa is planning on going too, was texting her tonight!

Cheryl

That actually might work out... it would be better for us to push the time to 2pm anyway. We are going apple picking in the morning and a 2pm start time gives us a chance to get home and prepare.

So, if its OK with everyone, we can start at 2pm. :thumbsup2

If you would like to attend, send me a PM and I will give you the address.

Goofy442 said:
Forgot to say what I will be bringing, how about hot dogs, buns and soda.

That's great! Thank you! I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

If anyone else hasn't responded and would like to attend, please PM me and I'll give you the address.

Thanks to everyone who attended yesterday's meet. We have a group of nice people and we enjoyed yesterday afternoon with everyone.

Thanks to everyone who attended yesterday's meet. We have a group of nice people and we enjoyed yesterday afternoon with everyone.

Many THANKS to you and Vera (and the kids) for opening up your beautiful home to us and being such great hosts!!!!!:cheer2: It was such fun being with you all...let's not wait another whole year!!;)
Thanks again!
Lori

Definitely many thanks to Jason and his family! We had a great time being with everyone again, and I agree we have a great group! Let's keep this tradition going!

Cheryl

Well, we are booked for this July. 1 bedroom at the Beach Club!! Our first stay there.we are terribly excited about it. Any thoughts/suggestions/opinions about the BCV's?

:thumbsup2

Well, we are booked for this July. 1 bedroom at the Beach Club!! Our first stay there.we are terribly excited about it. Any thoughts/suggestions/opinions about the BCV's?

:thumbsup2

We are going in April, so I can give you a more up to date report. We have stayed in the past and found that the rooms are smaller than OKW, and feel a bit more cramped in the living room area. I do like their store better and they seem to have more variety of things to buy as well as counter service food.

Their pool is the draw for us this time, with the boys 8/12 this year, they will be able to enjoy all of it while we will actually be able to sit and relax. They also had servers that go around to the chairs from the bar....don't know if that still happens, but it is definitely a little perk.

Have to plan at least 1 trip to Beaches and Cream for their kitchen sink desert!!! It is great!!!

I will let you know other things once we come back.

che

Are there any RI DVC members that have timeshare nearby? If yes, which ones would you recommend or stay away from.

Jason, I love the Beach Club! I stayed there for my first every WDW trip! Have not been back since, but would love to. Love the atmosphere, the pool is amazing! Have a great time, but holy heat, stay cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter