Ride photos with Genie +

Honeypot

Mouseketeer
Just a head's up for anyone that is in the same boat as me, which I realize is somewhat specific. However, if you were in WDW recently enough that your ride photos are still in MDE, and you purchased Genie + but not memory maker, check your ride photos - on mine the water mark has been removed!

I know they are including this as a perk from yesterday (?) but I did not expect it as I was there Mar 10/11 before it came into place. I was just checking something and saw the watermarks had been removed so I downloaded all the ride photos. Super happy as I didn't want to pay for memory maker with such a short trip!

On the Walt Disney World website (region/language-UK english) you get a memory maker included with 7 or 14 day's tickets. It's only available for UK residents only.
https://www.disneyholidays.co.uk/walt-disney-world/tickets/

View attachment 748022
This is great for UK visitors but is not included for visitors from any other countries.

Just a head's up for anyone that is in the same boat as me, which I realize is somewhat specific. However, if you were in WDW recently enough that your ride photos are still in MDE, and you purchased Genie + but not memory maker, check your ride photos - on mine the water mark has been removed!

I know they are including this as a perk from yesterday (?) but I did not expect it as I was there Mar 10/11 before it came into place. I was just checking something and saw the watermarks had been removed so I downloaded all the ride photos. Super happy as I didn't want to pay for memory maker with such a short trip!
Great surprise! Thanks so much for sharing!!

This is great for UK visitors but is not included for visitors from any other countries.

Great surprise! Thanks so much for sharing!!
For guests from other countries the memory maker is from $69 I'm not sure if Tax is included or if it gets added on at checkout. The offer with the genie plus with photo is only available for ride photo's only is what I've read on facebook.

For guests from other countries the memory maker is from $69 I'm not sure if Tax is included or if it gets added on at checkout. The offer with the genie plus with photo is only available for ride photo's only is what I've read on facebook.
I believe you’re discussing something different from the topic of this thread. This thread is not discussing purchasing tickets but is sharing for those who were recently at Disney that their ride pics may be available to download.

Thanks for helping to keep this thread on topic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter