• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ride Photos

StarSeven7

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me which rides, other than SDMT, uses only the long-range battery on your Magic Band to get your ride photos and doesn't have the screens after the ride for you to tap to add your photo? Our magic bands are a few years old now so the long-range battery might be dead but SDMT was the only ride when we last went in 2019 that didn't have the screens for you to tap afterwards. Since there are quite a few new rides since 2019, I'm wondering if any of those use the same method of no screens after the ride? Thanks!

Pirates, Haunted Mansion, GotG Cosmic Rewind, Frozen. Slinky Dog Dash. There might be a few more but those are the ones I can remember.

One way to still get the photos is to have the My Disney Experience App on your phone, signed in to your account and make sure Bluetooth is turned on. I still get almost all the ride photos sent to my account even with the battery no longer working on my Magic Band.

Pirates, Haunted Mansion, GotG Cosmic Rewind, Frozen. Slinky Dog Dash. There might be a few more but those are the ones I can remember.

One way to still get the photos is to have the My Disney Experience App on your phone, signed in to your account and make sure Bluetooth is turned on. I still get almost all the ride photos sent to my account even with the battery no longer working on my Magic Band.
Hmm I thought some of those had screens at the end but it’s been a few years so I might be misremembering! But thanks for the tip, we’ll do that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter