Rider Swap expire dates

Ronferr80

Mouseketeer
Just some recent info for anyone who is curious... just got back from our trip from April 13th-23rd. I attached a list of rides we rider swapped and noted when each one expired :) ... hope this helps

Attachments

• 0AFADC38-058C-4349-9405-CD1B1CF1563A.jpeg
    0AFADC38-058C-4349-9405-CD1B1CF1563A.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 108
Thanks for posting.
Did you do rider swap early in the morning, just making sure it’s allowed. We are planning to do rider swap for BTM & Splash, first thing in the morning.

You can do it whenever you want .... just make sure you have your little one with you.. almost all CM’s want to see your child that can’t ride

Rider Switch on May 26 for Big Thunder Mountain had end-of-day and Splash Mountain on May 27 has end-of-month; so not change from OP for those rides at this point.

I wonder if it really makes a difference as far as processing riders. From a customer standpoint, going to the end of the month can be helpful. I'm guessing that people are giving away or maybe even selling rider switch passes and the utilization of Rider Switch for Flights of Passage, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, and Big Thunder Mountain are higher than the other rides. And, Disney is trying to cut this down as they expect a certain percentage to never be used. Maybe locals save them up and have an end of the month rush?

This is all speculation on my part; curious to understand WDW logic on this.

I was told - originally the passes were good for a week or month simply to cut down on printing and restocking costs. Then when people started selling them some rides went to same day only and more may follow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter