Rides / Attractions You have NEVER Done, But Finally Vow To Do Next Visit...

LadyDiznee123

DIS Veteran
For those frequent visitors....
For me it's Hall of Presidents.
I just pass it by each and every time, and this time, for some reason - I am just telling myself to do it. Actually looking forward to it! (*_*)

Country Bears, Monster Inc Laugh Floor, Living with the Land, MK train, Tom Sawyer's Island, Liberty Belle Riverboat

I'll be there this week and have vowed to try and get to Tom Sawyers Island, and Country Bears at MK.

At HS I think I'm finally gonna try RnR...I've always been a scaredy cat about coasters that go up side down in any way but I think I'm gonna go for it.

I had several of these on my most recent trip:

Carousel of Progress
Tomorrowland Speedway
Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Enchanted Tiki Room

For my next trip it will be:
Astro Orbiter
Flights of Wonder
It's Tough to be a Bug
The Circle of Life
An American Adventure

Last edited:
Mine Train and Frozen Ever After. Mine Train was fairly new when we went last time, and Frozen wasn't yet open last time, so...yeah.

Wanted to finally do Great Movie Ride, but alas! Oh well.

Peter Pan, the Carousel, Three Caballeros, Toy Story Mania, Seven Dwarves Mine Train, Star Tours ...

Astro Orbiter. I'm not afraid of heights but that ride scares me a little. For this trip I promised myself I'd ride it as least once just to see the castle from up high.

I think that Country Bears is the only attraction in MK that I've never experienced. Going to see if I can make it there next month, time permitting.

O Canada! is one of the only attractions that I have never done that was there on my last visit. I already told my daughter that I want to do it this time.

FEA, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, and all of Pandora will be new for me, though, and I'm planning all of those, too.

Well, I *was* going to ride Great Movie Ride for the first time... but I guess I missed the boat on THAT one!

Never been on ToT (plan to at least see the queue next go-round, but may skip the actual ride - not sure I want to spend the rest of the day feeling nauseous...)

This will only be my third trip, but it's for 9 days, and I swear this time I'm gonna do Carousel of Progress and Tom Sawyer. I always want to, but haven't quite made it.

Every trip, I say I'll go on Tower of Terror, but can never bring myself to do it - but not entirely for the reason most people think. Back when I was in high school, my summer job was at the local Six Flags park. They had a drop ride that was basically the ride up, a slight move forward, and a free fall drop. I had no problems with the ride (and even rode it multiple times on the employee preview night). However that ride had an awful malfunction one morning while I was working - when the ride got to the top, instead of moving forward for the controlled drop, it crashed back down the "up" shaft. I was working at the entrance area of the park, and the ride was 2 areas away - but everyone heard the crash. I know ride technology in the following 35+ years has improved tremendously, but I can't bring myself to ride. So my 86-year told dad goes on by himself, and my mom and I have a snack and people watch while we wait for him.

I have never done...
Frozen Ever After
Flights of Passage
Na'vi River Journey or whatever it's called
Universe of Energy, going on this next time only because it's closing
Flights of Wonder, never really bothered to stop and watch this but I heard it's really good so I'm going to try and catch it on the next trip
All of the WS shows, I'll at least try to see some of them next time I visit

I did Stitch this trip in anticipation of it closing.

I did not do the Na'vi River Journey this trip, but will do it later. My wife went on it.

Every trip, I say I'll go on Tower of Terror, but can never bring myself to do it - but not entirely for the reason most people think. Back when I was in high school, my summer job was at the local Six Flags park. They had a drop ride that was basically the ride up, a slight move forward, and a free fall drop. I had no problems with the ride (and even rode it multiple times on the employee preview night). However that ride had an awful malfunction one morning while I was working - when the ride got to the top, instead of moving forward for the controlled drop, it crashed back down the "up" shaft. I was working at the entrance area of the park, and the ride was 2 areas away - but everyone heard the crash. I know ride technology in the following 35+ years has improved tremendously, but I can't bring myself to ride. So my 86-year told dad goes on by himself, and my mom and I have a snack and people watch while we wait for him.
Literally been there, done that, had the T-shirt (from opening day at Six Flags Over Georgia). I know that must've been very traumatic....Just keep telling yourself this is a totally different mechanism and try to stay brave!! Good luck; maybe next trip will be the one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter