Rides You Can't Ride at Disney Parks.

What Is Your FAVORITE Disney World Park?

• Total voters
Splash and ToT, because I hate drops. Yet I went on RnRC, go figure.
Before I had lupus, I was able to ride RnR, but not Tot, because of the drop. Turning drops don't bother me like those that go straight down. Or maybe it is because it is dark. Either way, RnR was over before it bothered me.

Before I had lupus, I was able to ride RnR, but not Tot, because of the drop. Turning drops don't bother me like those that go straight down. Or maybe it is because it is dark. Either way, RnR was over before it bothered me.
I was a bit scared on RnRC and I screamed when it launched, but for the rest of the ride, I just sang along.

Haunted Mansion. To make it short, I was scared of it as a kid, and when I did go on it, I got no sleep the night before, and it made the whole thing worse. I mean I do love the effects, I just don't like everything else. If I ride a ride with "999," then it's Buzz. Haha

Also, Pooh. I used to love it, but I also rode that with no sleep and it made it EVEN WORSE. ESPECIALLY THE BLACKLIT ROOM.

Come to think of it, I'd pretty much put every ride I went on during that first day on this list. Except for the Tomorrowland rides (I did those when I was feeling a bit better, and also ZURG.)

MK--Space Mountain--although I used to like it
Epcot--Mission Space--never rode it and no desire to, maybe GotG--Not sure as I haven't ridden it but may in the future
AK--EE--used to ride it but don't anymore
HS-RnR--rode it once but never again, Never ridden Slinky Dog or SR, but may ride in the future

:rainbow:

After reading the other posts, I realized I forgot Astro Orbiter as a no-go for me :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter