***Riding out the hurricane at a Disney resort? Post your experiences here!***

Just left the fitness center at Jambo back in my room at Kidani and about to head to the empty bar to in Sanaa to have lunch. Saana is open till 10 the bar till 12. They have an area in Saana that's for quick service to go items. The server told me that some of the menu items will have extra items on it because they will go bad before the next delivery. Apparently the Tandoori Shrimp comes also with Mahi Mahi at not additional cost.

Here at BC there were four in the elevator with us. We also saw a few in the lobby. We were told a law was enacted after Katrina to allow dogs in hotels during emergencies.

I just want to know how and where they will go potty during the storm if no one is allowed outside.

They will go when they need to go, wherever they are. A dog will only hold it for so long

I hope Disney is planning on shampooing all of the carpets after this!

I just went to the food court at ASSports. There are tons of people hanging around the lobby area, the characters are meeting in the lobby, there are board games and a coloring table set up for the kids, the arcade is free and crowded but doesn't look crazy. Lots of people shopping in the gift shop, there's at least 5 open registers. Inthe food court they have some kind of hamburger meal, there may be more options than that.

The most interesting thing: it's raining steadily, and the pool is open with a lot of people swimming. I guess that parents of little ones figure that it's a good way to have the kids burn off some exces energy before we are all on room curfew at 7pm tonight.

The information I saw shared said no animals in restaurants. ‍♀️

Correct, only service animals are allowed in the restaurants, shops and other locations in the hotels.

However, Disney can't ask for verification that the dog is a service animal, so it's really up to the guests to just be honest. Just roll with the punches and hopefully there won't be any issues.

I have no dogs with me, but I've dealt with two dogs indoors during an ice/snow storm. I used doggie p pads (or people underpads) in the bathroom on a tile floor. No damage to the floors if one is diligent about replacing the pads as needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter