Ringing in 2010, 6 months til we'll be back again

Hope ya'll have a wonderful time. I'll sit here in cold dreary Arkansas and live
vicariously through you. Can't wait to hear all about it. Have fun.:)

Thanks for checking in with us. I hope that you are having a great time and the weather is pleasant. Can't wait to hear about the security guard.

I am glad to hear you arrived safely. I am looking forward to hearing about the security guard. I have one of those types at my job too. :rolleyes:

I'm here for another adventure:cool1:. I can't believe how late I am, though. I missed the send off.

Hope you all are having a fabulous time.

Just realized that your TR title said 6 months until we are back again. What dates area you going back. We will be going back June 5-13 and was thinking it would be cool if we could meet again.

Don't mean to put a damper on your vacation, but I just got an email saying The Disney Store at Opry Mills is closing in January!!! I am in shock.

I apologize for taking so long to get here but my secretary did not get the word out to me! :confused3

We had a wonderful Dis meet last night with Marc, Anita, and Baylor, who are as nice as anyone you'll ever meet! :goodvibes Baylor was so sweet to let Brooklynn follow him around and dance to the live music in front of the game tree while the grown-ups talked.

Wigd made me take a double dose of my niceness medicine! :cool1:

hey, guys! memom texted me around 5:30 and said that facebook is having issues and that they would have pictures up ASAP. sorry i'm just now posting this! i just haven't had a chance to sit down at the computer until now. anyway, i told her that i was trying to upload christmas pics on FB and it was being a pill with me, too. she said trent felt bad about not posting pictures. i think i've seen a couple from him when i logged on a few minutes ago, so hopefully the issues are subsiding.

Hi there! It was just wonderful to meet you all in person! Bella is just the cutest little snuggle bug and Brooklynn, is such a doll! Baylor really got a kick out of playing with her!
I read on FB that Magic Kingdom closed due to capacity. Did you all make it in for your dinner at Crystal Palace?
Waiting for an update!

Hi, MeMom and Jill- I started reading about your summer trip sometime in October when I was getting ready to go on my 2nd WDW trip with my sister. I have read the whole thing, come over to this thread, and am now going back to the very beginning to your first trip report. My youngest daughter is around the same age as Brooklyn and she likes to look at the pictures of Brooklyn and Bella. Anyhow, since I seem to now be a MeMom trip report addict, but I have never posted I thought I'd take a moment to say hello. I was also wondering if you let anyone look at the pictures on Trent's facebook, or if that is a secret thing for your DIS friends that have been with you for a long time.

I hope you are having a great time! Make the most of it and then hopefully your memories will carry you over the 6 months until you can visit your happy place again!:)

Don't mean to put a damper on your vacation, but I just got an email saying The Disney Store at Opry Mills is closing in January!!! I am in shock.

YOU ARE KIDDING!!!???!!???? Not like I go there all the time but will be sad. That means that Cool Spgs is the only one here that will be left. :confused:

**UPDATE** :upsidedow Sorry I didn't get here earlier, I'm sure they were watching the castle lighting show and then sent me this
castle2.jpg

:love: LOVE IT!!! :love:
My phone was in my purse, so I didn't realize I had gotten the message.
Was so sweet of them to send me a picture of my castle :laughing:

I'm so happy everyone made it safely. :goodvibes

The pic at the welcome center is cute....Brooklynn is a sweet big sister!

I wish I had Florida temps....even if it's a bit chilly...:laughing:
Orlando forcast: 61 Tues, 69 Wed, 76 Thurs, 60 Fri, 54 Sat, 57 Sun
My forcast is snow: 28 Tues, 5 Wed, 19 Thurs, 30 Fri, 27 Sat, 26 Sun

I hope they got in to Crystal Palace for dinner. popcorn::

The castle pic is so pretty!

*I bet MeMom will be up soon and get ready to wander around taking early morning pics. Can't wait to see! :yay:

Have a magical day! :grouphug:

YOU ARE KIDDING!!!???!!???? Not like I go there all the time but will be sad. That means that Cool Spgs is the only one here that will be left. :confused:

I wish I was - I was thinking the same thing. Cool Springs is nice, but if you don't live there is just seems so hard to get to. I got an email from Disney Store saying it will close on or before Jan 23rd. I imagine they will have great sales. I wonder if a Hippo meet is possible before it closes? I missed the first one since we were moving that weekend, but would love to meet everyone.

Good morning the next day! I found a friend's trip report last night and she was 10 pages into it so I didn't get a chance to check out yesterday's updates! Thanks for friending me Jill and I will head over to find Trents FB!!! Love the castle pic and so glad you all made it safely! Sure hope you got to CP...I assume you did since you took the castle pic!

It is so cold and windy here in NJ today...ack! I need FL weather badly!!!!

just got a text from memom....she said the grownups are all on space mountain and she is in the arcade with the girls. :goodvibes

i texted memom back and asked if they made CP yesterday. she said yes and it was so good. but she said it was VERY crowded there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter