• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rivers of Light....one and done???

Not worth it. Instead, spend your time walking around Pandora at night and then go watch the great tree lighting shows on the tree of life. Much better use of your time.
Nice advice. We haven't seen the show yet so we'll see it at least once but your idea seems more enjoyable

RoL was not a one and done for me, even if I didn't have to watch it. Having been involved in several post performance surveys, it's consistently received more positive than negative responses. I encourage everyone to see it.

I've seen it twice, so no. :D It's not an absolute must do for us, but we like doing the Tiffins dining package once a trip. Both times we went to Epcot after to also watch Illuminations.

It's very pretty and we will happily watch it but I know for many it's skippable.

I'll probably try to see it again, just because it started pouring rain with about 90 seconds left and we made a b-line for the exits with most of the half empty stadium. So I feel like I haven't fully seen it, but we were just "meh" about it up until that point. I was much more impressed just walking by and seeing them bring out the floats. I tell people to skip it just because I feel like there are so many other things to be doing at AK after dark like Everest and Pandora. But being in that park at night is still a novelty to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter