Roaring Forks

ChristianR

Mouseketeer
I will be staying at the WL in February the first time and was wondering if any of you could comment on Roaring Forks. Is it a good place for getting breakfast? We stayed at the AKL and liked Mara a lot. Maybe if you could compare Mara to Roaring Forks. I really would like to have RF as a daily breakfast option.

Roaring Forks is okay for a quick bite. We would stop in and pick up a few things for the room--mostly snacks. You might want to eat there a couple of times but most likely not more than that. It isn't very large and the eating area is quite small.

We've stayed at AKL and WL and eaten at both Mara and RF. We didn't have breakfast at RF though, just not early breakfast people. The food was good. It doesn't have as big of a selection as Mara in the grab and go, but I thought the grill food selection was better. Roaring Forks was quick and easy and conveniently located on the way to the boat docks or the pool. We are not really "counter service" people most of the time, but we did eat at RF twice while we were there.

Shelly

DH and I just spent at week at WL... we ate at roaring forks every morning but one, then we ate at WCC. It does get crowded in there, but most mornigns we were sleeping in and missed the rush. we never had a problem finding a table. I like the hot platters.The one I usually got came with a biscuit, scrambled eggs, hash rounds and 2 slices of bacon for $5.99. We bought refillable mugs the first day and they paid for themselves 10 times over, between all the coffee and then coke we had later in the day.
I sometimes just got a banana and a cream cheese danish for breakfast. I love those danish. DH had oatmeal a time or two. Have a great trip!

also...many an afternoon, I would sit in the lobby in one of those big comfy chairs with some cheese dip and chips from RF. Along with a book and my mug of coke. :cloud9:

We had a breakfast and a lunch there and enjoyed both - the breakfast a bit more, I'd say. We didn't notice there was a whole 'nother sitting area until AFTER our breakfast there - there is seating where the food is, then seating to the right as you head in. OOPS.

Roaring Forks to us is like anyother food court type place, It serves a good purpose. The food is fine, selection is fine, service and price is fiine. No more, no less. WE love WL and use the RF for a quick meal or snack. The exception is thier hot dog. I do not know why but i LOVE them. Not a hot dog person at all but have to get get them there. I can smell all the great stuff at WCC and walk on by and go get my hotdog !!!

Enjoy the WL, we do.

Jordan's mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter