ROFR Thread April - June 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made offer on another HHI. No 2017 points and Aug UY. We shall see. This would be better because we have HHI points in our Aug UY membership and not in our June which was the UY we just got ROFRd.
Offer was on 210 HHI Aug UY with no points until 2018. Listed at $65 . And has been listed for a while. We offered $57 with thoughts of finalizing around $59-60. Upthread, someone passed with smaller loaded HHI contract at $60 so, really, paying more than $59 for stripped larger contract is silly. Anyway, sellers replied that they are holding out for full price offer. So back to the drawing board.

Last edited:
Can anyone share how you normally hear from your broker regarding ROFR? We went through The Timeshare Store. Just curious if it will be email or phone. Different method for pass versus fail, etc. Thanks!

Can anyone share how you normally hear from your broker regarding ROFR? We went through The Timeshare Store. Just curious if it will be email or phone. Different method for pass versus fail, etc. Thanks!
Timeshare Store on our recent one that got taken and they sent email.

Offer was on 210 HHI Aug UY with no points until 2018. Listed at $65 . And has been listed for a while. We offered $57 with thoughts of finalizing around $59-60. Upthread, someone passed with smaller loaded HHI contract at $60 so, really, paying more than $59 for stripped larger contract is silly. Anyway, sellers replied that they are holding out for full price offer. So back to the drawing board.

:(

I've used 4 different brokers, and all have been email pass or taken by ROFR.

Offered full price on a BWV June UY as it was priced well and it's a June UY that the mouse seems fixated on. Fingers crossed we get it and then the mouse doesn't take it.

RickL---$83-$19129-210-BRV@WL-Apr-0/16, 182/17, 210/18, 210/19- sent 5/2, passed 5/18

Hi everyone, after 20 years of debating about purchasing I finally made the plunge. The offer was accepted which is fantastic but now I am having major FOBO about whether I should have went with BCV instead of BRV. I went with BRV because we have had some amazing visits at Christmas but now I'm thinking of the great times we had at the Beach Club pool... I'm sure many people have seconded guessed themselves. Oh well, at least I am finally close to being a member somewhere.

RickL---$83-$19129-210-BRV@WL-Apr-0/16, 182/17, 210/18, 210/19- sent 5/2, passed 5/18

Hi everyone, after 20 years of debating about purchasing I finally made the plunge. The offer was accepted which is fantastic but now I am having major FOBO about whether I should have went with BCV instead of BRV. I went with BRV because we have had some amazing visits at Christmas but now I'm thinking of the great times we had at the Beach Club pool... I'm sure many people have seconded guessed themselves. Oh well, at least I am finally close to being a member somewhere.
Congratulations! Most of us are part of that club of waited too long, but 20 years is longer than most!

I really didn't start investigating it till about 6 months ago but knew it would make sense in the way we stay. And our youngest just graduated from college so now seemed the time.

Don't worry. When addonitis hits you, and it will, you can add on at BCV. Congrats on the BRV contract. It is fabulous there at Xmas.

Offered full price on a BWV June UY as it was priced well and it's a June UY that the mouse seems fixated on. Fingers crossed we get it and then the mouse doesn't take it.
Good luck, hopefully you'll get this one! We passed with June UY (AKV), so I know they aren't taking them all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter